Take Action this Valentine’s Day, and Engage Others!
This Valentine’s Day, let Hershey know you want to be sure the chocolate you give to your loved ones was produced responsibly, without the use of child labor, forced labor, or human trafficking.
Here are all the ways you can get involved:
1. Sign this online petition targeting the Hershey Trust.
2. Make a home-made valentine for the members of the Hershey Trust. Please send your valentines to us before February 14th so we can deliver them to the Trust. Valentines can be sent to Green America, 1612 K st NW ste. 600, Washington, DC 20006
3. Host a film screening of the Dark Side of Chocolate in your community. Order the DVD and Screening Kit >
4. Teach about forced and child labor in your classroom this Valentine’s Day. Classroom activities for all ages can be downloaded here.
5. Color in and send a “Have a Heart” postcard to Hershey CEO J.P. Bilbrey. Be sure you print it out on thick paper so it can be sent through the mail.